Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Michelle Obama: You can’t make decisions based on fear


Michelle Obama said, “No matter what the outcome is, we have to keep our eyes on the bigger picture. We need some kind of change. We can’t cut off our noses to spite our faces.”
"I come to this with a lot of interesting talents, but I think it would be unfair of me to say today what I would do in a couple of years," Michelle Obama says, "I need to be prepared to do what the country needs me to do at the time. Whether that’s baking cookies or serving as a wonderful hostess, that’s my job. I have to be prepared to do what’s necessary. And we won’t know what that’s going to be until we get there. I will be staunchly invested. It is a joint project.”
Mrs Barack Hussein Obama said, "There is still a lot of hard work that we as a country need to do. They can’t look to any one individual, whether it’s Barack or it’s the next new hope that’s going to appear to be that savior."
Michelle: You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen. We just weren’t raised that way.
www.topnews.in. - facethestate.com - www.donkeydish.com

No comments:

Post a Comment