Monday, March 09, 2009

Oprah Winfrey: I think that when you invite people to your home, you invite them to yourself



“I don't think you ever stop giving. I really don't. I think it's an on-going process. And it's not just about being able to write a check. It's being able to touch somebody's life.” Oprah Winfrey said.
Oprah says: Before you agree to do anything that might add even the smallest amount of stress to your life, ask yourself: What is my truest intention? Give yourself time to let a yes resound within you. When it's right, I guarantee that your entire body will feel it.
Oprah Winfrey said, "My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."
Winfrey said: Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not.
"As you become more clear about who you really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for you - the first time around," Oprah said.
Oprah said, "Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us."
thebluestudios.com - www.livingtv.co.uk. - www.quotationspage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment